Campbellford Memorial Hospital (CMH) is a 34-bed health care facility located in Trent Hills. It serves approximately 40,000 Northumberland, Peterborough and Hastings County residents, as well as a large seasonal population of cottagers and tourists enjoying the beautiful Kawartha Lakes Region and the Trent River System.
The historic village of Campbellford was settled in the early 1800’s on the banks of the Trent River, surrounded by the scenic rolling Trent Hills. Only a short drive from Highway 401, Campbellford is convenient to larger centres, while being a world away from the traffic and stress of the city.
As the only hospital located between Belleville and Peterborough, Ontario, CMH provides a comprehensive array of acute care services. The Hospital’s 24-hour Emergency Department handles approximately 20,000 visits each year. To ensure comprehensive, coordinated, patient and family-centred care that meets local needs, the Campbellford Memorial Hospital’s community health care campus partners include: Trent Hills Family Health Team; Campbellford Memorial Health Centre; Campbellford Memorial Multicare Lodge; as well as other area hospitals and community agencies. These partners ensure patients receive the right care, in the right place, at the right time.
We are seeking Hospitalists to provide care to our in-patient medical unit:
- Typically 1 week/month or less, as we build a larger roster
- Part-time or Weekend only inquiries welcome
- You would provide care to our 34-bed Floor (includes 4 bed Telemetry Unit); you would have NP support a minimum of 4 days/7
- Our successful candidates will possess full FM or IM licensure in the province of Ontario and have current ACLS. Experience in providing Geriatric Care in a rural setting would be an asset in this position
- Compensation: 100% FFS billings + HOCC stipend @ $900/diem on call Mon-Thu & $1200/diem Fri-Sun; Mileage reimbursement and local accommodation is provided
Please contact our Medical Affairs Coordinator for further details and credentialing:
Tel: 705.653.1140 ext 2007