Meeting Future Community Health Care Needs
The nature of health care delivery is always changing. Campbellford Memorial Hospital’s Strategic Plan is a guide for our future, outlining plans and programs to meet the community’s health care needs and ensuring the Hospital’s resources are maximized and managed effectively. By doing so, we’re ensuring the Hospital’s long-term viability and presence in the community.
As we move ahead into our future, we’re focused on achieving these broad goals with associated specific strategies:
- Developing partnerships with area hospitals, community agencies and others to ensure our patients receive the right care in the right place at the right time.
Service and Program Delivery
- Developing and/or modifying key clinical programs for both inpatients and outpatients, benefiting the community now and in future.
- Ensuring efficient use of beds to enable and facilitate added programs and services.
People: Recruitment and Retention
- Continuing efforts to attract and retain family doctors, medical specialists and other staff to support program delivery.
- Ensuring the Hospital’s physical structure and space enables efficient, cost-effective program delivery.
- Using technology to maximize resources and support program delivery.
- Providing patient care and services according to established best practices, and improve care by focusing on our patients and their safety.
Occupational Health and Safety
- Ensuring a safe and healthy work environment.